Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Earthquake

Hey everyone,

I just thought that i would address this issue really quickly. Yes there was a very large earthquake in central Italy. This earthquake was close to Rome and it was one of the biggest ones that has hit Italy in along time.. click HERE for a link to the story.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'M OK and that no one that i knew or that my family knew was hurt in the earthquake. There are not many exchange students in that part of the country and no one that i know..

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm OK and that everything is good

and I'm working on getting out another blog about my week in Trento. I'm soo sorry its taken so long the computers have been really slow these last few weeks..

Kendra

1 comment:

Resa said...

Glad to hear your okay!!! That must have been scary, hearing about it on the news... But yeah, keep rocking Italia!