Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vote for ME!!!

Hey everyone!

It seems as if i was nominated for a blog contest. I'm not sure who nominated me but I got a comment that said that i was nominated for the blog contest of 100 best international blogs of 2009! I'm still waiting for a risponce from the contest runners for the exact details but I thought that I would put a little notice up here to tell everyone to VOTE FOR ME!!!

http://www.lexiophiles.com/english/ix09-nominated-blogs

Go to that link ^ and im number 79!! You have to click on the "vote here" or "vote for your favorite" links at the top and then scroll down untill you find my blog named "La mia vita italiana" and you click on the bubble and then VOTE!!

I would like to thank all of you in advance for voting for me!! The voting ends June 7th so we dont have much time

Grazie a tutti!!
Kendra

No comments: